To become a member of the Hellenic Society for Neurosciences,
- Read and agree with the Statutes and By-Laws of the society
- Complete the application
- If you have any questions, please mail Stella Giakoumaki firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition you have to know that:
- Evaluation of applications for registration: Applications are evaluated twice a year, in January and June. New members will be entered into the system immediately. Applications will not be assessed for any reason in between.
- Registration fee: For members is 40 euros, for students is 20 Euros and the obligation to pay subscription will begin 2 years after registration. Also members who register as students will be tested after 6 years of membership, with acknowledgment. All members automatically become FENS members and have reduced registration at FENS, IBRO and SFN conferences as well as access to the European Journal of Neuroscience.
- Membership fee: Membership fee of 40 Euro will be payed only by regular members every two years. The obligation to pay the subscription will start 2 years after registration. The membership fees for students (until they receive the Ph.D.) are waived. Please, contact us when your status has changed. Please deposit membership fee at the society’s bank account (see below) or contact the treasurer Dr Stella Giakoumaki at email@example.com to pay cash.
- Bank Details: Alpha Bank, Account number: 535 00 2002 000641, BIC / Swift Code: CRBAGRAA, IBAN: GR0701405350535002002000641. When you make the deposit please contact the treasurer Dr. Kyriaki Sidiropoulou to send you the receipt.
- Deletions: Members who have not paid their membership fees for 6 years will be called in writing by the governing council to declare in writing within one month period whether they wish to continue to be a members of the Society and pay any outstanding fees. If they will not communicate with the governing council will be deleted automatically by a decision of the Board.