To become a member of the Hellenic Society for Neurosciences,
- Read and agree with the Statutes and By-Laws of the society
- Complete the application
- Only when you receive your acceptance letter you can create an account at hsfn.gr
- If you have any questions, please mail Dr. Androniki Raftogianni, email@example.com
In addition you have to know that:
- Evaluation of applications for registration: Applications are evaluated twice a year, in January and June. New members will be entered into the system immediately. Applications will not be assessed for any reason in between.
- Registration fee:The registration fee is 40 euros for members and 20 euros for students. All regular and student members automatically become FENS members and have reduced registration at FENS, IBRO and SFN conferences as well as access to the European Journal of Neuroscience.
- Membership fee:The membership fee of 40 Euro is paid only by regular members every two years. The obligation to pay the membership fee starts 2 years after registration. The membership fees for students (until they receive the Ph.D.) are waived. However, the student-members will be contacted every 2 years to confirm their student status.
- Registration and membership fee payment: Please deposit membership fee at the society’s bank account (see below) or contact the treasurer Dr. Anastasia Tsingotjidou, firstname.lastname@example.org , to pay cash.
- Bank Details:
- Alpha Bank, Account number: 535 00 2002 000641
- BIC / Swift Code: CRBAGRAA,
When you make the deposit please contact the treasurer Dr. Anastasia Tsingotjidou, email@example.com with the bank receipt of your deposit.
- Bank Details:
- Deletions: Members who have not paid their membership fees for the last 6 years will be called in writing by the governing council to declare in writing within one month period whether they wish to continue to be a members of the Society and pay any outstanding fees. If they will not communicate with the governing council, they will be deleted automatically by a decision of the Board.